Some demands made Tuesday afternoon to the Presidential Election Tribunal by the candidate of the peoples democratic party Atiku Abubakar have just emerged.
He said: “Our candidate, Atiku, filed for access to all INEC materials used in the conduct of the Presidential election before the tribunal.
“Of note are the database of the smart card readers and all the election materials for audit.”
The source, who preferred anonymity, said more demands by the PDP and Atiku will be made known as the proceedings get underway.
Atiku’s legal team is headed by Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN.
The independent electoral commission INEC had declared President Muhamadu Buhari of the all progressive congress APC winner having polled 15,191,847 votes as against Atiku’s 11,262,978 votes with a victory margin of 3,928,869 votes.
About the Author
- Mark Eloghosa is a published playwright, poet and fine storyteller. He has a penchant for the African story and tells it with compelling eclát.
- Celebrity gossip2019.04.05REGINA DANIELS GOT MARRIED TO HER SECRET LOVER.
- Breaking News2019.03.05What Atiku Requested From The Tribunal Today
- Breaking News2019.03.05PDP Presents Letter To INEC Detailing How APC ‘Manipulated’ Presidential Election
- Breaking News2019.03.02Meet Joshua Beckford, the 12-year-old genius who was admitted in oxford university at the age of 6.